Most everything you need to know if you:
Purchased a General Admission Ticket 6pm entry (click here)
Purchased a VIP Ticket 5pm entry (click here)
SPONSOR of This Event 5pm entry (click here)
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Hearts, Horseshoes & HEROES…Friday May 12, 2023
Summit Equestrian Center, 10808 La Cabreah Lane, Fort Wayne, IN
Join us for a very special evening of horsing around to benefit the programs of Heart of the City Mission Foundation: HOTCfw.org and Summit Equestrian Center: SummitEquestrian.org
Special Keynote Speaker: Major John L. Plaster, U.S. Army, Ret.
• Friday, May 12, 2023: 6pm-10pm
• BBQ and Fixins’ by Mission BBQ
• Bourbon Tasting by Hotel Tango, Edwin Coe, 3 Rivers
• Cigar Lounge by Rudy's Cigar Shop
• Barn Tours, Craft Cocktails & much more!
Purchase your tickets here today!!! For more information regarding event details and sponsorship, please contact:
Tim Stauffer / HOTC (260) 413-7920 or
Allison Wheaton / Summit Equestrian (260) 619-2700
Thank You to Our 2022 Event Sponsors:
Paul and Cheri Meyers
STANDING OVATION SPONSOR
Nancy and Bill Everett Gifting Fund
VIP ARTIST SPONSOR
Emley Design Group/Dennis and Donna Emley
VIP MEET & GREET SPONSOR
North Eastern Group
SHOUT OUT SPONSOR
Lake City Bank
The Clyde Theatre
VIP Experience is Sold Out (Scroll down for VIP details if you are a VIP ticket holder):
Concert tickets are still available!
Purchase at the Clyde Box Office (call for hours of Box Office 260-747-0989) or online HERE
Tickets may be purchased at the door until 7:00pm
Doors Open: 6:00pm
Concert Start Time: 7:00pm
Ticket Reserved Seats: $75, $65, $55
VIP Experience DETAILS
Please note the following:
• Please arrive at 3:45PM. Doors will open at 4PM.
• Check in location: Please line up at our VIP door (closest to our box office – will be indicated with signage).
• Upon entering, you are welcome to enjoy drinks and appetizers before the Q&A / VIP Experience begins at 4:30PM and concludes at 6PM. At this time, you can choose to take your seat, move to Theatre lobby or head to The Clyde’s in-house restaurant, The Club Room. The Isaacs will begin their concert portion of the evening promptly at 7PM.
• VIP Experience Also Includes:
• Intimate, sit-down Q&A Session with The Isaacs• Photo Op with The Isaacs
• Two (2) Drink Tickets
• Swag Bag
All ticket proceeds go directly to Heart of the City Mission Foundation to support its mission of breaking generational poverty one life at a time
Location of Event:
The The Clyde Theatre, Fort Wayne, IN
Click here to purchase on-line
Purchase in-person at The Clyde Box Office or Sweetwater (see store hours)
What to Expect at Heartful 2022:
Click Here to read more about this concert/fundraising event.